- Analyst (SQL) Developer
- Initial 6 months contract
- Near Redfern station
About the role
This position will be responsible for the analysis, design, build, test and deployment of data components for the project responsible for delivering the new solution within the project team.
- Analyse data issues arising from data extraction and/or migration
- Design, build, test and deploy data queries and procedures
- Undertake technical data analysis and provide assistance to project team members
- Minimum 5 years analysis and development work experience with a high focus on data and database systems.
- Ability to analyse data related issues, asses root cause, provide resolution options and implement solution utilising SQL and other relevant toolsets.
- High end experience with SQL
- Proven experience with analysing, designing, building, testing and deployment SQL queries, scripts, procedures and routines.
- Experience with other relevant data analysis toolset (ms excel), to analyse data issues and bring resolution.
- Has previously worked in project environment and/or complex, multi-faceted organisation.
- Ability to provide generalist IT support and mentoring to team members
- Experience with IT scripting languages
- Previous experience or knowledge of Syllabus(+) and/or Allocate(+)
For more information, please contact Pooja gupta, quotting ref:#201754.