Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for an experienced Release Train Engineer to join high profile program and guide their established Agile Release Train.
The successful candidate will be engaging with and providing guidance to multiple Agile delivery teams, resolving or escalating impediments, and helping drive program level continuous improvement.
Experience & skills:
- 2+ years' experience as a Scaled Agile Release Train Engineer with a minimum of 5 teams
- 3+ years' experience leading Agile teams as Scrum Master
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring on Agile delivery methods
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Superior communications skills with all levels of employees and both internal and external stakeholders including presentations, and written reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining view on the strategic direction and being as detailed as needed
- Willing and able to get down in the details to make things happen
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with demanding schedule constraints and technically challenging programs.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!! Job ref # 241276