Our client is a global leader in IT services and business solutions and they are looking for an Agile Coach/Scrum Master to join their Perth CBD team. It's an initial 3-month contract likely to extend based on performance.
- Defining and building solutions to the customer and stakeholder problems
- Create user stories that communicate customer value of the work
- Define and use metrics to build, measure and learn in rapid iterations
- Facilitate and participate in inception workshops (epics, storyboards, user stories)
- Take part in backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, story planning and retrospectives
- Experience in a Business Analyst role in digital workspace development/software development
- Experience in Lean & Agile development methodologies
- Working experience in Agile teams delivering end-to-end/vertical solutions
- Ability to work closely with multiple stakeholders and delivery teams
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 190925)