About the role
The Client is seeking to engage suitable personnel in authoring knowledge management articles and migrating content to a centralised library to enable the operation of the new Salesforce client record management system. The primary requirement is for content writers to write knowledge management articles which will display within the Salesforce system, which will enable users to complete tasks on screen. About the Role The APS6 Project Officer (Technical Writer) is accountable under limited supervision to undertake moderately complex to complex technical writing work. Legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents guide the position as it develops and prepares guidance materials. The position is a team membership position and is accountable for organising their workflow and making independent decisions relating to an area of responsibility. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: Translating relevant information from existing Standard Operating Procedures, Operational Guidelines letters, forms and other guidance materials, into knowledge products that can be displayed in context within the agency's new CRM system.
- Writing new guidance required to support the operation of a new CRM system.
- Working with Agency Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), ensuring guidance materials are accurate, consistent and meet the purpose for which the resource materials were prepared.
- Reviewing all guidance and resources and ensuring they are digitally accessible and in plain English. Writing knowledge of products that support all Agency teams using the CRM.
Skills and experience
- Experience in producing user procedures/instructional documents
- Experienced using Confluence & Jira tools
- Ability to follow documentation development and publication methodologies and standards
- Demonstrated experience in writing for digital environment
- Demonstrated experience writing in plain English
- Expertise in Knowledge Management and Salesforce
- Understanding of Accessibility - WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Interpret business processes, source documents and other material
For more information or to apply, please contact Archna Singh on 2 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference:245355