Our client has a large presence within the telecommunications industry, they are currently seeking multiple Senior Security Engineer to join on an initial 12 Month contract.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you are an expert in the Information, Engineering and Cyber Security domains, applying your extensive knowledge in security technologies, cloud, and corporate networks to shape the security controls required within solution designs (both people, process and technical) and identify, communicate and help treat corresponding security risks.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Senior Security Engineer works with the organisations Line of business to provide consulting and technical designs across various security & network platforms, develop and schedule change requests, provide and support for complex solutions.
- Contribute to the effective development, assessment and integration of technology solutions, products, services, and systems by working as part of a team to perform more complex investigations and carrying out operational tasks within processes and procedures.
- The role will include working as a subject matter expert in specific technologies and will work autonomously on a day-to-day basis.
The successful applicant will:
- have proven experience working in a similar role along with a solid understanding of both security and network technologies in large complex environments.
- You will also have an in-depth knowledge of data centres and public clouds connectivity. Firewall Automation in large complex networks & IT environment.
- You visibly and proactively demonstrate commitment to the health and safety of employees, contractors, suppliers, the community by eliminating or, if not reasonably practicable, minimising health, safety, and environmental risks.
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in Security, Networks as Senior Designer or Engineer with large enterprise / Data centre environment.
- Experience with firewall, Security, Remote access (Juniper, Checkpoint Cisco ASA, Palo Alto)
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #242812