About the role:
- As a .NET developer with knowledge of Microsoft development tools, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM and .NET based online business solutions.
- The existing software stack will be rationalised as much as possible to reduce system integration complexity and increase development productivity.
- The existing software stack includes a .NET custom-built web portal front-end (hosted at business.nicnas.gov.au), a Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-premises instance and IBM Integration Bus middleware. You will require knowledge of these products to exceed in this role.
Role: .NET Developer
Location: Sydney Central
Duration: 12 months contract
Open to Australian Citizens only as a mandatory security clearance is required. A minimum Baseline Security clearance required, Valid Police Check last 12 months required
As a member of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager, you will help design, develop, implement and support the .NET based business solutions. You will work closely with the business representatives, business analysts, testers, data analyst and tech lead to deliver the required solutions.
Key deliverables include:
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed .NET front-end application that connects to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM instance
- As built solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Peer solution / code review feedback
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
Please note if your resume has been shortlisted for submissin, you will be required to address the Selection Criteria
Mandatory & Essential Criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of .NET solutions
- A strong background in ASP.NET MVC5 development
- Strong Knowledge of C# and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with AzureDevOps/TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Highly desirable: Certification in Microsoft technologies
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with the development
- and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Desirable: Knowledge of IBM Integration Bus
- Desirable: Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics
- On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform