We have built the testing team for this client over the last 10 years, and have a clear understanding of their requirement. Please read the below criteria carefully, as only candidates who meet the criteria will be considered...
This Australian Business has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market. They are the clear market leader in their space, and one of Australia's most successful FinTech's.
Test Analyst Requirements
You are an outstanding Junior Test Analyst with strong problem solving skills who has mastered the fundamentals and best practices of testing. You are looking to further develop your skills in a constantly evolving Agile/Scrum based test environment.
Your Must Have experience
- 3-5 years experience as a Test Analyst
- Have worked in the Australian market for at least the last two years
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of accounting, wealth management, SMSF or financial services is a MUST. Ideally you will have a degree in accounting.
- Experience working in Software Product company will be highly regarded
- At least three years manual testing experience with proven expertise in testing fundamentals. Be able to explain and demonstrate through examples a range of testing techniques and processes
- You MUST be available to start within a few weeks. My client is ready to have the right candidate start now.
- You MUST be a team player who has great communication skills and likes working in close knit Agile/Scrum based team environment.
- Testing Qualifications - ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
- Understand the SDLC and Testing methodologies
- Be flexible and well suited to working in a dynamic and fast paced Agile environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build effective partnerships with developers and other stakeholders
- Tertiary qualified
If you are an enthusiastic and skilled test analyst and have experience in accounting & finance then please APPLY NOW