Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Instructional Designer to join their team for an initial 12 months + extension.
Skills & Experience
- 10 + years' experience in Learning Instructional Design
- Extensive knowledge and experience in learning design
- Experience managing learning for large technology programs in large corporate organization
- Extensive knowledge and experience of adult learning and design principles including current knowledge of emergent learning trends, particularly the educational application of social media, mobile technologies and rich media collaboration
- Knowledge and experience of Learning Management Systems, performance support systems and other technology that supports learning in a complex enterprise
- A background in online/eLearning (not just paper based) would be valuable
- Knowledge and experience of program and project management governance, principles, frameworks and processes
- Demonstrated working experience in the design and development of systems learning and reference material
- Stakeholder management skills
- Facilitation and face-to-face learning skills (desirable)
- Previous experience in retail, remote teams and point of sale systems is desirable
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!