Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Business Analyst to provide support to successfully deliver a large Automation project. This is an initial 6 month engagement, with 2x12 month extension options and is working in Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong technical and strategic analytical skills to identify existing business processes
- Ability to Identify and assess risk associated with changes to business processes, rules and requirements
- Ability to facilitate business analysis workshops
- Strong experience in developing business process artefacts to support system development.
- Experience in working on automation, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence projects (Desirable)
- Experience in working in an agile development environment (Desirable).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances (NV1 preferred)
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 192987
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.