- 12 months fixed term contract
- Work with Government client
- Skills: website design utilising UX knowledge
About the company:
Our government client is seeking for UX Designer who has Experience in the design of high-transaction, websites, within a commercial environment.
- Produce and maintain high-fidelity designs in Figma.
- Ensure that designs are produced in a manner that maintains consistency across all platforms.
- Liaise with project teams to communicate design requirements for projects and work closely with the interface developer to ensure customer feedback informs the development process.
- Work in Agile teams to deliver iterative designs that provide value to the customer.
- Produce interactive wireframes for new products and features.
- Experience in the design of high-transaction, websites, within a commercial environment
- Experience in website design utilising UX knowledge
- Experience using software systems such as Figma or similar.
- Demonstrated understanding of the commercial application of contemporary Internet and Internet-related technologies, standards, protocols, and practices.
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job Reference: 258688)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.