About the Company
Work for a government-owned corporation that provides postal services to Australia
About the role
We are seeking for a UEM Technical Specialist hands-on technical role that is accountable for designing, delivering and running endpoint Services.
Delivery focus may include RFC's (Minor Works), estimations, design and development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards.
Overall responsibility for ensuring service delivery meets the agreed business demand at the quality required, delivers business value in a cost effective and timely manner and that the service provided fulfils the requirements
- Responsible for the management and evolution of Group's endpoint devices.
- Creates and implements practical, flexible detailed designs ensuring they meet the business requirements and remain aligned to the technology roadmap and high-level design created by architects.
- Undertakes and ensures that the system designs balance functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Contributes to the selection of appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensures they are applied effectively.
- Drives continuous performance improvement by measuring, categorising and tracking progress of issues.
- Seeks continuous improvement opportunities within support processes and business processes.
- Responsible for performing operational support that meets agreed Business Service Levels Agreements.
- Available and participate in a 24 x 7 roster to ensure stable operation of IT services aligned to business and customer needs.
- Monitors, manages and improves against key measures, metrics and service levels set for Service Management (Incident, Request,Problem, Change)
- Accountable to ensure the production environment is protected through change control, preventing any disruption to services outside of agreed maintenance windows.
- Supports planning, risk analysis and delivery of upgrades, patches, maintenance releases and all major product enhancement releases to IT infrastructure components to minimise the impact to business.
Skills and experience
- Experience with GitLab and its use within a Windows environment
- Experience with modern management platforms (VMWare Workspace ONE/ Microsoft inTune etc.)
- Experience with virtualisation / VDI platforms
- Experience with Windows desktop and application installation and packaging
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials such as knowledge base articles and technical instructional documents
- Interpersonal skills: such as communication skills, active listening and customer-care, specifically in relation to interaction with internal and external stakeholders for the purposes of needs analysis, scope and troubleshoot
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take ownership and resolve problems.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane at 02-4016-8251 and quote job #258142
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.