Our Federal Government Client is seeking two Technology Architects.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2024, located at our client's office in ACT. The working arrangements are full time on site in Canberra Office, Belconnen preferred. However flexible working arrangements including some working from home may be considered after commencement.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Define and lead the development of technology architecture in collaboration with other team members (e.g. system users, business analysts, testers, architects, developers, etc.)
- Ensure architectural designs meet key functional and non-functional requirements
- Own and manage technical and solution risks, working towards reducing and mitigating at earliest opportunity
- Provide guidance to technical teams so detailed designs align with target architecture, standards, and patterns
- Act as technical lead and subject matter expert to ensure the technical solutions delivered are in line with business and technical requirements
- Ensure that all parties understand the solution and elaborate on the solution design where required to achieve this goal
- Represent solutions in forums to obtain endorsement
- Design technical infrastructure, patterns and roadmaps for end-state technology architecture
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships (including Executives, business representatives, project managers, solution architects)
- Assess solution options and providing strategic advice to senior executives considering advantages, risks and implications, and alignment with desired future state
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Extensive experience with architecting infrastructure solutions across one or more of the following technology domains within an enterprise ICT environment: data centres, infrastructure platforms (such as Power, X86, Mainframe - including virtualisation, networking systems (LAN, WAN, SD-WAN), surveillance and communication systems, and Storage systems (such as performance and data protection)
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC, architecture frameworks, and corporate technology
- Demonstrated ability to create ICT architecture designs, patterns, blueprints, roadmaps and solution designs
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups including development, application architects, operations, and security, to ensure seamless integration of infrastructure components
- Proven ability to build effective and collaborative working relationships across the ICT and business stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge of surveillance and communication systems
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience and knowledge of architecting using public cloud services in a hybrid environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 0262689778 quoting Job Reference: # 259330.
The closing date for this role is on Wednesday, 06 December 2023.
Expression of Interest for other Technology Architect roles will remain open until 20 December 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.