Our client is a global market-leader who create and deliver on IT solutions for blue-chip organizations.
They're currently going through several key projects and are looking for multiple technicians with preferably previous hardware, PC or Server skills to join their dynamic team of professionals working on these requirements.
The roles are working in a field capacity, primarily responsible for the installation of hardware and IT equipment. The upgrades will be based across a few locations across Tasmania and adequate training on the processes will be provided.
Being a field role, they will require people who are self-motivated and able to communicate at a high level with business-critical customers. You must also have a strong work ethic and be adaptable to learning new skills at speed.
Positions available in Hobart, Launceston and Davenport.
Day shift at 11:45am start
Afternoon shift at 4:45pm start
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Your full, clean Driver's License and your own vehicle.
- Experience with desktop support/rollouts using Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Remote Desktop
- Previous PoS (Point Of Sales) hardware implementation or diagnostic experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to travel to project sites
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude.
If this sounds like something you'd love to explore. please APPLY NOW
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.