Technical Business Analyst
- 6 months initial contract with possible extension
- Opportunity to work on Microsoft 365 Co-pilot
- Skills: Knowledge of AI and ChatGPT
Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to work on more specific Technology Services. They are working on a pilot project to evaluate the new AI technology called Microsoft 365 Co-pilot.
Microsoft 365 Co-pilot is a personalised AI assistance and guidance service that is designed to help business maximize the use of Microsoft 365 tools and features.
- Brainstorm with participants from different business sections about the benefits of AI in their daily operations
- Create interview questions and lead interviews
- Analyse similarities and patterns based on interviews
- Identify and build Personas
- Develop use case models
- Assist with developing prompt guidelines with inputs from the users
- Provide training to junior business analysts
- Experience working as a Technical Business Analyst
- Knowledge of AI and ChatGPT
- Experience in the facilitation of medium-sized groups
- Experience in developing and documenting persona and use case models aligned with the objectives
- Expertise in Business Case development
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
- Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job Reference: 260029)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.