About the Company
Leaders IT (Professional Services division of Peoplebank) are a leading information technology talent consultancy that focuses on providing specialised IT consultants to Tier-1 clients in diverse industries like Banking/Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, and Government. Our consultants are engaged in a variety of cutting-edge projects throughout Australia.
About the role
We are working in partnership with a large financial corporation on an opportunity working across the major platforms. Our client is looking for a collaborative team player to join their team as a Surveillance and Monitoring Consultant for an initial 6 month engagement.
- Monitor access security across events across organisations Group Mainframe platform
- Investigate and report on potential security exposures and breaches, and implement recommendations to resolve identified security vulnerabilities
- Monitor ongoing compliance of MIS controls against Enterprise Controls and Group Information Risk Policy (GIRP)
- Provide security technology-based consulting services incorporating the development and design of security strategy
- Liaise with internal and external audit bodies in the undertaking and completion of audit-based commitments
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Security Analyst or Auditor role
- Strong experience with Splunk or SQL
- Ability to use Mainframe
- Expertise in RACF Security
- Exposure to Audit, Risk, Controls and Security
Culture and Benefits
- Leaders IT pride themselves on the continuous support and development of their consulting staff from pre-interview to ongoing placement. Their consultant care team take great pride in maintaining a proactive relationship with their onsite consultants.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 258809.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.