About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect to work in a leading enterprise within one of Sydney's utilities domain.
About the role
The successful candidate will play a critical role in ITSM business process consulting, problem definition, and the architecture/design/detailing of processes.
- Leading implementation of new ITSM application.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and assessing the evolution of current technologies to define a future vision road map for the optimal application of technology in meeting business needs.
- Leading the design of technical solutions for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed upon by external and internal customers.
- Establishing policies and strategies for selecting solution architecture components and coordinating design activities to promote discipline and ensure consistency.
Skills and experience
- 7- 12+ years of experience in ITSM, Business Process Consulting, implementation in ITSM tool, Architecture/ Design/ Detailing of Processes end to end platform roll out.
- Possessing at least 5 years of experience in a leading ITSM toolset, CMDB, skills.
- Having at least 4 years of experience in development, configuration, solution evaluation, validation, and deployment of ITSM toolset
Please NOTE: Candidates must be Australian Citizens/Permanent Residents/Full work rights
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 0380807207 quoting reference <259376>
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.