Role - Solution Architect - Healthcare
- Initial engagement until February '25
- Long term, multiyear program
- Daily rate, No agency fees
- Fortitude Valley based, very convenient location
- Hybrid working
About the role
As a Solution Architect, you will serve as the technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) across digital hospital infrastructure expansion projects in various digital domains.
As specialists in digital hospital infrastructure, you need to provide expert knowledge, advice, and guidance to ensure that the program maximizes its impact on healthcare.
- Core Facility Infrastructure: Shape the design and commissioning of communication rooms, structured cabling, antenna systems, and more to support expansion.
- Wired and Wireless Communication Networks: Inform the design and commissioning of digital networks, ensuring seamless connectivity with external organizations and telecom providers.
- Telephony and Messaging: Drive the design and commissioning of telephony and messaging solutions, including wired and wireless handset devices.
- End User Computing (EUC): Play a key role in the procurement, transition, and installation of computers, printers, and other end-user devices, along with software deployment and configuration.
- Servers and Storage: Inform the provisioning of server and storage capacity required to support the project.
- Audio Visual: Guide the design and commissioning of audio-visual solutions essential for project support.
- Facility Systems: Contribute to the design and commissioning of nurse call systems, patient entertainment, location services, check-in systems, and more, ensuring seamless integration with State-wide systems.
- Engineering Systems: Drive the design and commissioning of engineering systems such as BMS, Access Control, Security, etc., essential for project support.
- Major Medical and Biomedical Systems: Shape the design and commissioning of biomedical systems critical for project success.
Skills and experience
- Several years of experience as a Solution Architect / Technical SME preferably within healthcare sector
- Expertise in the development of solution architectures for complex systems
- Expertise in applying solution architecture principles, practices within enterprise architecture and governance frameworks
- Ability to establish and influence positive, strategic partnerships and collaborative working relationships with key senior executive stakeholders and key decision makers
For more information , please contact Luca Francis 07 3291 5407 or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3291 5408 quoting reference 260002.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.