We are closely working with our client who is well well-known Retail Player and is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be acting as the Senior Software Engineer of the Project related to building and delivering world-class software.
For this role, you will need strong experience in the following:
- Software engineer with at least 6 years' experience on the tools
- Extensive experience designing and building APIs and Backends for Frontends (BFFs
- Tech stack is .NET 4.3 and Angular, and there is likely scope for some interaction with Xamarin / .NET Maui.
- Extensive experience with microservices/serverless architectures
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Ability to express intent through code, focusing on simplicity and maintainability
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong working knowledge of unit testing for both Backend & Frontend code
- Good exposure to Agile working environments
- Experience working in large scale projects and heavy-traffic platforms
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with containerisation & release pipelines
- Experience managing relationships with senior leaders
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- Proven ability to influence/collaborate with cross-functional teams without formal authority
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Avani Patel and send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #258814
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.