Site Reliability Engineer
- Initial 6 month contract with extension
- Work for a leading utilities client
- Seeking Kubernetes experience
An industry leading utilities client in WA is seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineer with Kubernetes experience for an initial 6 month contract located in the Perth CBD.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for Kubernetes administration and Microservices deployments.
- Kubernetes administration tasks including cluster and node pool upgrades
- Design, analyse and troubleshoot distributed systems
- Debug, optimise code, and automate routine tasks
- Establish monitoring and observability tooling to ensure platform stability
- Proven experience as a Site Reliability Engineer in a large , enterprise scale environment
- Microservices deployments and container technologies
- Kubernetes and Containerization
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management including relevant protocols and standards such as OAuth, OIDC, SAML, LDAP
- Previous domain knowledge of the energy sector would be beneficial but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Work for a leading WA utilities provider
- Utilize the latest technologies
- Flexible work arrangements
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below to be considered:
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1429 - (Job reference: 260458)
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.