Our client is a multinational insurance company, passionate about delivering business value with technology. They are currently looking for an experienced Digital Workplace Technology Manager to manage the Workplace technology team. You will also be leading the enablement of generative AI
The platform comprises of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, Whiteboard, Miro, Meeting Rooms and AV.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing large teams in an enterprise environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop product roadmaps and initiative backlogs, including timelines for technology adoption, refresh, and retirement - ensuring that risk is always a key consideration for prioritisation.
- Develop effective business cases to deliver the product roadmap and secure funding from investment forums.
- Provide leadership to staff and partners
- Research and define employee segments for the portfolio. Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the needs and value derived from the services across the business.
- Determine Business needs in terms of IT technology, acquiring and support processes related your service.
- Proven extensive experience in technology business or product management as a Senior Manager in Workplace Technology
- Management of product or business unit P&L > $10m pa
- Technical expertise, either an engineering degree or equivalent, or 10+ years in engineering management
- Proven experience and deep understanding of AI Generative projects
- Direct experience in consultancy, facilitation, or negotiation leadership
- Experience reporting to and developing relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Commercial negotiation and contract management
- Strong stakeholder Management skills
This is a permanent opportunity working in a hybrid model. Our client offers an open, supportive, inclusive, and friendly culture driving business values that underpins their entire company. If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Aparna on Aparna.Sharma@peoplebank.com.au
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.