About the Company
An innovative startup located in Adelaide, focusing on is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, blending expertise in welding science, robotics automation, materials engineering, and proprietary software to create an innovative automated 3D printing system is in search of a skilled Senior Test Engineer. They are looking to add this professional to their dynamic team for an initial contract duration of 6 months, with the possibility of an extension.
About the role
You will be part of the team responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software solutions that integrate with our hardware systems, enabling end-to-end automated manufacturing processes. As a member of this new team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and shape the future of manufacturing.
As Test Engineer, you will be in lock step with the development team while implementing software solutions that integrate with hardware systems to enable end-to-end automated manufacturing processes and optimize manufacturing efficiency
- Design, develop, and execute detailed test plans and test cases at key stages in the software development life cycle including Unit, System, Beta, User Acceptance Tests
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Design, develop and execute detailed end-to-end test plans for a range of Products being sold in the market
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Ensure that a robust testing regime is in place to test that every new software release works in-line with specifications on all products, solutions and hardware
- Establish appropriate test facilities (Test cells) to ensure robust end-to-end testing of all products, solutions and hardware before they are released / shipped to customers
- Establish appropriate sign-off and approval procedures for all software and product releases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including robotics and mechatronics engineers, to optimise our manufacturing processes through the development of innovative software applications and tools.
Skills and experience
- Proven test engineering experience in commercial development processes - particularly test driven development
- Experience in the robust end-to-end testing of all products, solutions, hardware and software
- Experience of working in an environment where products have to be delivered to specific timescales
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including robotics and mechatronics engineers, designers, and product managers.
- Passion for staying current with emerging technologies and tools in software development, robotics, and mechatronics
- To be elegible for this role you will need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW. For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kim Quistadio (08 8112 4707) or Jessica Gadsby (08 8112 7417) quoting reference #260262.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.