- Initial 6 months contract + Extensions
- Location: CBD
- Hybrid Work Environment
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Sharepoint Developer with experience in Nintex workflow cloud forms development work.
- Designing the solution in compliance with Nintex governance guidelines to ensure optimal performance and scalability.
- Building and configuring distinct workflows using the Nintex Workflow Cloud to support critical business processes.
- Developing distinct layouts to support field operator data capture requirements.
- Integration of data flow from Nintex to D365 Dataverse using native CRM connectors
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Sharepoint Developer
- Experience with Nintex Workflow Cloud
- Hands on experience with full Application Development life cycle including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing.
- Certification in Nintex forms
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org (Job: 258772)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.