Role - Senior Project Manager
12 months + possible 12 months extensions
Competitive daily rate
2- 3 days WFH
About the role
The Senior Project Manager role requires someone with a good understanding of cloud infrastructure, data flow integrations, and cross-network boundary data flows. Electrical Engineering project delivery / electrical engineering qualification highly desirable.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience managing the end-to-end delivery of ICT projects in large organisations, particularly involving cloud infrastructure and data flow integrations
- Experience in project management using agile ways of working for delivery
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills at executive and operational levels
- Extensive experience in leading and managing a mix of internal and external resources, including vendors
- Project Management accreditation/ qualification
- Experience in delivery of electrical engineering projects and/or electrical engineering qualifications
Why Peoplebank :
✔️ we are an award-winning recruitment agency
✔️ our team are IT and digital specialists
✔️ we are dedicated to candidate satisfaction ( please read our Google Review)
✔️ No hidden charges ( administration fee / payroll processing fee)
✔️ you will be assigned an Account Manager who will work with your personal needs
✔️ we have a range of user-friendly services to ensure your ongoing support
✔️ we offer a range of contracting options to best suit your person needs and circumstances
✔️ We operate on a standard national weekly pay cycle to ensure you are paid the right amount, on-time, every time
For more information, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3291 5408 or Donna Prince on 07 3291 5406 quoting reference 259296 .
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.