About the Company
Leaders IT (Professional Services division of Peoplebank) are a leading information technology talent consultancy that focuses on providing specialised IT consultants to Tier-1 clients in diverse industries like Banking/Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, and Government. Our consultants are engaged in a variety of cutting-edge projects throughout Australia.
About the role
Our Banking client is seeking to engage a Senior Product Designer for an initial 6 Month engagement.
The Senior Product Designer will be working on exciting program and alongside principal product designer.
- Develop wireframes and interactive prototypes of digital experiences
- Conduct research to identify key needs to be addressed and associated digital experiences
- Engage with Product Owners to identify key design priorities
- Provide UX support to draft concepts and perform user testing with target audience
- Liaise and negotiate with BA's and developers to attain the best experience deliverable
- Provide UI support to form design components suitable for multiple types of terminals and associated digital experiences
- Leverage existing components and/or design new components to the design system
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Extensive experience working in Product Designer role
- Demonstrated experience working with Genesys and Amazon connect
- Experience in all aspects of the product development process, from problem-solving and modelling, through to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design
- Strong knowledge of and experience with user interface design processes and methodologies
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 259934.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.