Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator - EL1!
This is a 12-month contract role with potential 24-month extensions, located in Canberra (minimum 3 days per week in office).
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Perform daily Fusion Middleware administration tasks, including transaction and performance monitoring.
- Provide input into software releases and estimates for Fusion Middleware workload.
- Offer technical expertise to management and triage complex system issues.
- Contribute to post-incident investigations and mentor junior staff.
- Identify, establish, and implement best practices for Fusion Middleware.
- Prepare and review reports and documentation related to Fusion Middleware.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware administration, components, architecture, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute to multi-disciplinary projects.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues to support complex, real-time stakeholder systems during and after business hours.
- Understanding of FMW optimisation and performance tuning techniques to ensure efficient middleware operations.
- Experience in operating in and contributing to a service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python or PowerShell for automation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in agile environments.
Due to security clearance requirements, candidates must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration! Contact Cinar Irfan on 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: #259986.
The closing date for this role is Monday, 29 January 2024.
Expression of Interest for other Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator roles will remain open until 30 January 2024.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position!
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.