Our client works within the Financial Services industry and are currently in the market for a new Senior Environment and Release Manager on a Permanent Full-Time basis. Reporting into the Head of Technology, you will be overseeing the technical environments across their multi-cloud digital architecture.
In this role, you will be responsible for acting as the central point of coordination for the build and release of software within a complex multi-vendor environment and coordinate various software and data dataset versions with the goal of delivering fit-for-purpose environments.
- Build, maintain and nurture relationships with a diverse group of business-critical vendors. Understand their internal ways of working to achieve results on behalf of internal stakeholders
- Maintain a central repository (Environments Map) of all software versions past, current and future, including details on all interfaces and connectivity between 3rd party systems.
- Maintain an understanding on vendor environment capability, deployed versions and performance baselines
- Coordinate use of environments by working with project managers and program managers
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex multi-cloud multi-vendor platforms
- Strong demonstratable technical knowledge of Digital platforms - Web, Mobile, APIs & Integration Services
- Demonstratable delivery experience with CICD tooling and DevOps processes
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience implementing Environment and Release Management processes/governance within Enterprise scale financial organisations or prominent software providers
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #257842
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.