Senior Developer/ Architect
- Initial 12 contract within long term programme
- Work for a leading utilities client
- Seeking developer with architecture/ design
An industry leading utilities client in WA is seeking an experienced Senior Developer with architecture/ design experience for an initial 12 month contract located in the Perth CBD.
The Senior Developer / Architect will be responsible for hands on development as well as design and architecture of a Greenfields project utilizing the latest technologies.
- Proven experience as a Senior Developer with some architecture / design experience within a large enterprise scale environment
- Technical development experience in areas including .NET, Java , Node, JS, Python, C#
- Experience with Kubernetes and Containerization preferred
- Previous domain knowledge of the energy sector would be highly preferred (we may consider candidates with a mining background with a passion for renewable energy)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Work for a leading WA utilities provider
- Long term programme of work
- Exciting Greenfields project
- Utilize the latest technologies
- Flexible work arrangements
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below to be considered:
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1429 - (Job reference: 260423)
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.