Peoplebank are recruiting for a Senior Data Reporting Analyst to work for their client based in Adelaide on a contract basis.
This role is a hybrid work set up, with regular attendance each week in the Adelaide office required (i.e. this is NOT a remote role).
- Analyse, design, develop, test, deploy and provide support of accurate and timely reports.
- Apply appropriate data extraction, statistical tools/methodologies for the specific data set and report complexity.
- Design and deploy ETL, stored procedures, reports and queries using database administration knowledge and skills.
- Ensure that report specifications are comprehensive to enable efficient and appropriate report development to meet organisational requirements.
- Ensure that the reporting SDLC is fully documented to underpin QA processes to enable report output verification.
- Contribute to a sustainable reporting service by the reuse or modification of existing reports and/or functions where appropriate, to expedite report delivery to end users and support consistency of report outputs.
Skills and Experience required:
- 3-5+ years of proven expertise and experience in the translation and progression of end user requirements through the SDLC process into reports that support the end users' needs.
- Proven expertise in the development of SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and other artefacts within Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Stack
- Skilled in the development and maintenance of reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Skilled in the development of ETL and transformation routines, preferably using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Proven experience in Writing and optimising SQL queries and procedures
- Proven experience in SQL Performance Tuning and Requirements gathering
- Desirable skills: Azure Cloud Services, Snowflake Data Cloud and the Denodo Platform
These are urgent roles, so don't delay and APPLY NOW with an updated CV
You can call Jerry Belialba on 08 8112 7406 for a confidential chat about your skills and how they might be a great fit for this role!