About the role
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible to provide high quality data analysis, mapping and ETL programs and will be required to engage and work closely with a range of stakeholders and senior Data Analysts to implement Data Migration Requirements.
The position will play a critical role in implementing Extract, Transform and Loading solutions as well as cleansing, viewing and ultimately reporting.
- Participate in data mapping against an ICT solution and identify the delivery of data sets to support Product delivery.
- Work with Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand business needs and processes to identify, analyse and document detailed data migration requirements.
- Develop data extract, transformation, load, reconciliation/validation and other data migration related scripts. This includes structured and non-structured data.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in data migration, data quality reporting and Data Reconciliation/Validations.
- Demonstrated experience developing and documenting Data Transformation rules and facilitating Data Mapping Workshops with Technical and Business Stakeholders.
- Ability to write and tune complex SQL scripts, queries, and stored procedures to extract, transform and load data.
- Experience using ETL Tools or meta-data Driven Data Migration Frameworks.
For more information, please get in touch with Mangal Kadam 7 3319 7503 on Felipe Rabelo on 07 3291 5412 on quoting reference 260116.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.