Our Federal Government Client is looking for a Senior Data Analyst. This role is on a non-ongoing fixed term contract (APS6 or EL1) for an initial contract term of 10 months.
Skills and Abilities -
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills to undertake conceptual modelling
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prepare high quality and timely written advice, briefings, and other material for a range of audiences, including the development of high level and detailed requirements
- Deep technical expertise in programming skills in one or more languages including SQL, SAS, R or Python, Stata, Scala, Spark or other closely related programming languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that enable you to deliver clear and concise messages, including responding to queries and drafting of key documents
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Significant experience in data processing, ETL pipelines and database technologies (e.g. MS SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle)
- Extensive experience working on data migration projects.
The role has an initial 10-Month non-ongoing fixed term contract. This role is to be performed in the Client's offices in Phillip, ACT with flexible working arrangements considered on a case-by-case basis. Candidates are required to report on site for a minimum of 3 days per week. Suitable candidates must obtain and maintain Baseline security clearance conducted by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Maria Lastierre on 02 6245 1717 quoting Job Reference: # 258784
The closing date for this role is on Tuesday, 07 November, 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.