This Business Analyst role will support a Transition-In activity for a large Government client. These activities will require knowledge and experience with the processes of the ITIL v3 framework, including working experience with IT service management in general.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens and have ability to obtain security clearance.
About the role
- Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviewing and updating critical deliverables in consultation with key stakeholders.
- If required, creation of any critical deliverables in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Working with key stakeholders, document the Service Level Agreements to allow technical stakeholders to create the required changes to monitoring tools, service management systems, etc.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Confident and considered presentation skills.
- Ability to manage a high volume of tasks in tight timeframes.
- A self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly developed customer focus and a demonstrated commitment to the values
- A high level of personal commitment and the willingness to accept responsibility.
- Time management skills
- Positive mindset
- Resilient to problems and setbacks
- Strong attention to detail
- Lateral thinking to assist in trouble shooting and problem resolution.
- Team focus and player - taking a flexible approach to working as part of a team.
- Ideally AGSVA Baseline clearance, otherwise Australia Citizenship to get the clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Priyanka Arora (02 8267 2404) and quote job # 258966
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.