Role - Senior Business Analyst - BI/ Data
Early January start , Until June'24
Newstead based, Generous WFH
** Open to Brisbane based candidates only
About the role
A Senior Business Analyst opportunity to work in a complex enterprise data platform upgrade project for a utility client.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience working in Business Intelligence / ETL/ Data projects
- Experience working with business stakeholders and data analysts to elicit requirements and translate into user stories
- Experience working on projects that provide corporate dashboard and reporting solutions
- Ability to identify information sets, source data and business logic and document in form of user stories
- Experience in functional testing, advanced SQL & MS- Excel
- Experience in agile methodologies, JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint highly desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Why Peoplebank over other agencies
✔️ we are an award-winning recruitment agency
✔️ our team are IT and digital specialists
✔️ we are dedicated to candidate satisfaction (please read our Google Review) No hidden charges ( administration fee / payroll processing fee)
✔️ you will be assigned an Account Manager who will work with your personal needs
✔️ we have a range of user-friendly services to ensure your ongoing support
✔️ we offer a range of contracting options to best suit your person needs and circumstances
✔️ We operate on a standard national weekly pay cycle to ensure you are paid the right amount, on-time, every time
For more information , please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3291 5408 or Donna Prince on 07 3291 5406 quoting reference 259051 .
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.