Senior Agile Tester
- A 6-month contract in Perth with potential extension
- Australian citizenship is required for this job
- Skills: Playwright experience preferred; Python background advantageous.
About the company:
Our client is at the forefront of innovation in the public safety sector, driving technological advancements and data-driven solutions. They are committed to enhancing public safety through innovative and impactful technologies.
We are seeking a Senior Agile Tester to play a key role in a graph analytics project. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative multi-vendor team and be a part of cutting-edge technology development
- Develop test plans for projects and support releases.
- Create test scenarios/cases based on functional and technical requirements.
- Execute test cases in alignment with agreed milestones.
- Communicate with Business Analysts to ensure testing aligns with requirements and priorities.
- Analyze and report on test results.
- Raise defects and collaborate with developers for resolution.
- Track defects through to resolution.
- Tertiary qualification in Information/Business Systems.
- Extensive Agile Testing experience, including manual and automated testing.
- Experience working in large initiatives and BAU activities simultaneously.
- Exposure to Agile software development projects, including new application development.
- Certification in Agile and/or Scrum processes is desirable.
- Experience in Testing Large Scale enterprise-driven projects as a Senior Tester.
You must hold Australian citizenship at the time when an employment offer is extended.
How to apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 258939)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.