About the Company:
Global insurance group with recognised financial brands in Australia, they pride themselves on their range of insurance products. They offer a friendly, dynamic, and flexible working environment and are dedicated to creating a work culture where their employees can flourish.
About the Role:
As a Security Engineer, you will utilize your experience to perform the day-to-day security operations, management and administration needed to protect the company information systems' integrity, confidentiality, and availability. You will be expected to provide a risk analysis of vulnerability management, PKI Infrastructure, and Security Alerts Analysis and coordinate the handling and resolution of security incidents.
- Manage email security system.
- Manage security operations playbook.
- Support Web Application Vulnerability Scanning systems (Microfocus).
- Support SIEM (Arcsight) administration
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ experiences in security operations or security infrastructure administration
- Experiences in email security systems, FireEye EX
- Understanding of SIEM
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 0294094720 quoting reference 259271.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.