Our Federal Government Client is seeking an SCN Technical Lead.
This is a long-term contract role with an initial duration of 12 months and the possibility of two 12-month extensions. The role will be based full-time onsite at client's office in Canberra.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Ensure the safety and security of building occupants at client's place by effectively managing ICT systems supporting physical security capabilities.
* Provide strategic direction, leadership, and management of the Electronic Security Systems (ESS) ICT environment.
* Lead a small ICT team and engage with other ICT teams to ensure the efficient operation of server infrastructure and enterprise networks.
To be successful in this role you should have:
* Demonstrated minimum of 5 years' experience in the software engineering discipline.
* Experience leading, developing, and managing an ICT team in delivery, operation, and support capabilities.
* Highly developed verbal, written, and presentation skills with strong attention to detail.
* Comprehensive knowledge of software development life cycle phases.
* A software engineering or related technology qualification.
* A demonstrated track record of professionalism, pragmatism, resilience, and personal integrity.
It is desirable if you have:
* Experience with various information modelling techniques.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with Negative Vetting Level 1 clearance.
The applications are due on Monday, 27 November 2023.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 259176
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position."
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.