Role - SAP PSCD
Engagement until 31/07/2024 (possibility of extension)
$ 1158 / day inclusive of super
About the role
Join our team as an SAP PSCD Contractor in the Revenue Management System (RMS) S4HANA upgrade Project. Contribute to the configuration of integrations, collaborate on UI solutions, and coordinate with developers for seamless upgrades. Be part of a critical initiative to maintain the RMS platform's viability and flexibility.
- Configure integration with SAP Contract Accounting, overseeing end-to-end billing to payments and subsequent debt management processes, ensuring seamless transfer of accounting entries to General Ledger Accounting.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Business Managers to review and finalize project requirements, actively contributing to the design of UI solutions that align with business needs.
- Coordinate and configure both standard solutions and custom developments, working closely with developers to ensure integration and functionality meet project objectives.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience as SAP PSCD functional consultant.
- FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) and FICA (Finance - Contract Accounting).
- Ability to conduct business process workshops to deliver solution requirements.
- Ability to work with architects, managers and developers to deliver designs/build solutions and integrations.
- Experience in SAP forms processing and SAP debt management with BRF+ (Business Rules Framework) rules framework would be highly desirable.
- Government department tax revenue accounting experience would be highly desirable.
For more information, please contact Felipe Rabelo on 07 3291 5412 on quoting reference 250105.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.