- Sydney CBD based Role- flexible to Hybrid/ Remote working.
- Work in a close-knit salesforce specialist team
- Experience using Omni-script and Data Raptors
We are working with our government client whose mission is to promote and improve the working conditions of Australian workplaces by bridging the gap and improving Gender Equality. They are significantly increasing Salesforce team to develop and configuring solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet the unique needs of the business. This role is initially 12-month fixed term engagement with the intent to extend long term.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Create actionable technical documentation based on gathered business requirements.
- Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM related projects and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes & triggers, and integrations.
- Perform routine administration functions for Salesforce.com.
- Create documentation, including training documentation and release notes.
- Participate with offshore teams across project phases.
- Join cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- 2-3 years development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Experience in Omni studio or Data raptor is must.
- Certified Salesforce Developer (Desirable)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (Desirable)
For more information, please contact Priyanka Arora (02 9409 4723) and quote job # 260028
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.