One of our clients within the government sector is seeking an experienced Assistant Director Risk Infrastructure for a 12 month contract.
The Assistant Director Infrastructure will be coordinating and be responsible for detailed risk management activities.
- Build, deploy and maintain RSA Archer core and on-demand application (ODA)
- Develop maintainable, scalable, effective, defect free RSA Archer configurations
- Perform testing of RSA Archer applications and ensure issues are documented and resolved
- Conduct RSA Archer access control model reviews
- Design and develop management reporting available through EGRC System including dashboards
Key Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with RSA Archer
- Experience working in IT risk, Cybersecurity management, IT security Management
- Strong experience working with Risk Infrastructure team and supporting Chief Risk Officer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 259345.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.