Python/ Django Developer
- 14 weeks with potential for a departmental contract or permanent position
- Requires Python, Django and PostgreSQL
- Free parking and canteen available onsite
About the role:
Our client is a reputable organization located just 10 mins from the Perth CBD. They are seeking an experienced Python/Django Developer who will be responsible for upgrading, maintaining and developing new business applications.
- Design and development of software, application and database development solutions
- Report on system performance and reliability
- Run performance tests
- Works with key stakeholders through the SDLC
- Solid experience in software, application and database development
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience working with stakeholders and project team members
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience with developing vue.js frameworks
- Experience working with GIS applications and SharePoint cloud projects
- Located just 10 mins from the Perth CBD
- Free parking onsite
- Canteen located onsite
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference:259058)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.