Role - S/W Applications Project Manager
Until April'25+ optional extensions
Competitive hourly rate
** please note only Brisbane based candidates are eligible to apply for this role
About the role
The Project Manager role requires someone with solid background in delivering software applications, particularly (COTS (Commercial Off the shelf) projects within complex agile environments. Additionally, PRINCE 2 certification is mandatory for this role.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience managing end-to-end delivery of application development projects or cyber security projects in large complex organisations
- Experience in project management using agile ways of working for delivery
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills at executive and operational levels
- Extensive experience in leading and managing a mix of internal and external resources, including vendors
- Prince 2 Practitioner certification
- Experience working managing project budget, finances, resource allocations, schedules etc.
✔️ we are an award-winning recruitment agency
✔️ our team are IT and digital specialists
✔️ we are dedicated to candidate satisfaction (please read our Google Review)
✔️ No hidden charges ( administration fee / payroll processing fee)
✔️ you will be assigned an Account Manager who will work with your personal needs
✔️ we have a range of user-friendly services to ensure your ongoing support
✔️ we offer a range of contracting options to best suit your person needs and circumstances
✔️ We operate on a standard national weekly pay cycle to ensure you are paid the right amount, on-time, every time
For more information , please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3291 5408 or Bharti C on 07 3291 5403 quoting reference 260148 .
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.