Project Manager/ Business Analyst:
- 6 months initial role with possible extension
- Flexible work environment
- A dedicated and supportive team culture
Our client is looking for a Project Manager / Business Analyst to be part of an Agile team. The role will be expected to influence and build relationships with key stakeholders with a strong customer focus, consultative approach, and ability to continuously seek improvement.
- Review and analyse business processes, and services and identify improvements.
- Engage extensively with stakeholders to help achieve business goals.
- Compile functional and technical requirements for new business applications and create screen mock-ups.
- Provide support to the development team during the development phase, including sprint planning, testing, and demos to business stakeholders.
- Ensure each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Create a project budget and ensure the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in translating problems into opportunities via solution design
- Experience in leading a development team to implement solution
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
- Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job Reference: 260162)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.