About the Company
Our client is a prominent community services provider in South Australia dedicated to delivering support services to individuals and families across the region.
About the role
The Project Manager serves as a strategic partner, bridging the gaps between the business, service delivery, and the project team. The Project Manager interprets business needs into actionable project plans while
actively imparting knowledge and best practices to enhance project delivery efficiency.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and delivering the HRIS implementation. This will include managing the scope, timeline, and budget. The role collaborates with cross-functional teams and communicates with stakeholders to ensure successful project outcomes.
The role is a maximum-term contract until June 30, 2025
- Manage projects that improve compliance and risk mitigation, reduce management costs, improve staff productivity, efficiency, and improve data management systems compliance, practices, and reporting.
- Conduct thorough research as a part of the project discovery phase taking note of emerging trends, best practice, and industry benchmarks to inform the project solution.
- Review and streamline Information Systems processes to enable a reduction in manual processing that improves employee, and client management and delivery to clients.
- Partner between project delivery teams and project sponsors to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor project controls through effective documentation of project related activities which align with agreed and achievable outcomes.
- Draft briefings, proposals, plans and business cases to advise internal stakeholders as required.
- Develop and administer appropriate and effective governance to manage project working groups, Subject Matter Experts, and associated teams.
- Identify the appropriate risk management approach for the project and ensure that risks and issues are mitigated.
- Routinely document and report against the project deliverables to capture data which accurately reflects the progression of project delivery and informs continuous improvement practice.
- Monitor reporting outcomes and provide specialist advice to project team and sponsors to maximise the value of the project.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in successfully delivering complex IT initiatives, with a strong track record in HRIS or similar large scale projects.
- Proficiency in project management methodologies, tools, and software.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities.
- Relevant project management certification is desirable.
In addition, you will be required to have, or be willing to obtain prior to commencing:
- DHS Child-Related Employment Screening or Working With Children check
- National Police Clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessie Jasa on (08) 8112 7402 quoting reference 259117.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.