Our client is seeking an ICT Security Specialist who will have a proven ability to work as a SME providing security design and build services that includes:
- Security requirements analysis, security architecture and security solution design in accordance with agency, state and federal standards, policies, procedures and legislation.
- Hands on solution implementation - the implementation and configuration of security infrastructure and applications and delivery of As-Built documentation in accordance with existing change and release management processes.
- Testing and troubleshooting solution implementation.
- Transition services including training and knowledge transfer.
Competencies and Skill:
Technical design expertise across a range of information security architecture streams.
Experience with security infrastructure and services, such as:
- Network segregation
- Vulnerability and Compliance management platforms
- Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) platforms
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Identity & Access Management Services (IDAM, PAM, MFA etc)
- Cloud-based solutions and services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
Experience with implementation, testing and troubleshooting network service issues, such as:
- Traditional and software defined networking
- Enterprise Firewalls and Load Balancers
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- VPN Solutions, Remote Access Solutions
- Logging, Auditing, Monitoring and Alerting
- Microsegmentation technologies.
- IT security protection / audit eg CISSP, CISA;
- Security architecture eg TOGAF, SABSA;
- Cloud vendor architecture eg AWS, Azure
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Mangal Kadam on 730037693 referring a job number 258937.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.