One of our Corporate clients is seeking an experienced Network General Services Engineer to join their team for a 20 month contract.
The Network General Services Engineer will be responsible for managing and maintaining the organisation network infrastructure.
- Monitor network performance and assist with troubleshooting issues
- Ensure organisations network security is updated and well equipped
- Administer network footprint in the cloud and on prem network devices
- Design, develop, implement, and support infrastructure solutions
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Experience working as Network Engineer or Network Services Engineer in large enterprise
- Demonstrated experience working with Firewalls, Load Balancers and Proxies
- Advances proficiency is routing and switching
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 260360.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.