As a MS Dynamics POS Developer, you would be responsible for the implementation and development of new system features in D365 mPOS / cPOS application according to the business requirements. Integration with required peripherals (label printers, fiscal printers, payment terminals, barcodes scanner etc).
You have a strong interest in growing in the ERP implementation environment and have relevant IT hardware/application experience. You are able to translate this knowledge into pragmatic and sustainable POS solutions of high quality, in accordance with business requirements.
- Develop (programming) new functionality in accordance to the time frame by the D365 Consultant
- Continuously improve the AX / D365 technical platform and processes by application troubleshooting and de-bugging
- Actively monitor the data transmission with mPOS / cPOS application and HQ D365, primary work closely together with the D365 Consultants to solve any transmission issues
- Adjustment of the screen layouts to optimize user experience of the mPOS, cPOS application.
- Execution and preparation of development unit tests
- Code review for other developers
- Preparation of installation packages for store deployments
- Integration with hardware peripherials used in the stores
- Work closely together with the infrastructure team to optimize the use of AX / D365
- Ensure that the AX / D365 applications are running at all time (except for planned downtime)
- Strong technical understanding of D365 mPOS application, AX 2012 (mPOS, ePOS) can be equivalent
- Deep understanding and experience with D365 programming and development
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience as D365 / AX 2012 developer
- Good knowledge of .NET, TypeScript, Java Script languages
- Good knowledge of Power Shell, DevOps
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Practical MS SQL experience is an advantage
- Experience with JIRA and working in Agile teams is an advantage
Canberra - Remote
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.