Our client, a specialist commercial insurance broker are seeking a Junior Technical Support/System Administration to join the team on a permanent basis.
The primary responsibility of this role is to be the first point of contact within the organisation as the subject matter expert to internal teams across system administration, user training and technical support. The internal system is used by our client for their brokerage and claims functionality.
You will be responsible for:
- System Administration - Maintaining the functionality (mostly used for invoicing and policy writing) and supporting with the implementation of new features and the transition to an updated system.
- User Training - Carrying out training with new starts on various applications and systems.
- Technical support - responding to 1st line technical enquires, assisting with Teams Meeting issues, Windows / Microsoft environment supporting around 100 users.
- 1 to 2 years in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Windows & Microsoft products
- Knowledge and experience in the Asana or Jira platform
- Experience in WordPress
- Knowledge of CANVA
- Experience of organising and providing administrative assistance in an office environment
- CBS (brokerage & Insurance Claim product) or similar knowledge desired
- Knowledge of general insurance industry
- Drivers license and vehicle are required for travel between offsite locations.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver quoting reference 260236.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.