Infrastructure Network Architect
- Initial 12-month contract in the Perth CBD
- A chance to work in the mining industry
- Strong expertise in designing and implementing complex infrastructure
About the company:
A leading, global mining client that has been established for over 100 years.
We are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Network Architect for an initial 12 month contract that will deliver high-level design solutions in the IT Network and Telecommunications infrastructure space for a large capital project.
- Deliver high-level design solutions for the program's IT network and telecommunication infrastructure
- Translate the program requirements into a comprehensive design that ensures seamless integration and optimal performance of these systems
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to gather technical requirements
- Evaluate technology options and make informed decisions to deliver robust and scalable solutions
- Ensure the designs align with industry best practices, security standards, and program's objectives
- Strong expertise in the architecture, design and implementation of complex infrastructure/systems in the Network, Telecommunications and Infrastructure space
- Technical experience with CORP networks, Wi-Fi for camps, digital voice mobile radio systems, CCTV & access control systems, P2P microwave links and 4G wireless networks
- Previous experience working in Enterprise level environments is required (Mining and Resources is highly preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills
- Previous mining experience is preferred
- The opportunity to work for a global mining leader
- Perth CBD location
- Exciting program of work
How to apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link to be considered.
Contact: Alson Fernandes - (08) 9423 1403 - (Job reference: 260178)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.