Key contract role for an Infrastructure Cloud Consultant responsible for service designs and implementation on Azure
- Utilize your strong Microsoft Azure experience
- Key career opportunity with full WFH working available
- Join a driven and motivated team where you make impactful contributions
Our key client is looking for talented Azure Cloud resource to join the team responsible for the continuous improvement, development and refinement of Cloud Service catalogue requirements.
Working closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders, you will hold responsibility for Cloud Service designs and related implementation, including producing patterns.
You will have demonstrated experience with;
- Stakeholder management experience with technical and non-technical audiences
- Cloud Architecture and technology with strong Automation capabilities across multiple Cloud platforms
- Writing and modifying existing code: Terraform templates
- Automation, WoW main provisioning technology is Terraform
To find out more about this opportunity, please 'Apply Now' or call me on 02 8267 2474.
Reference - 258699
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.