Our Federal Government Client is looking for a Full Stack Solutions Developer.
The successful applicant will join a multidisciplinary team of developers, testers, BA's and a delivery manager to form part of the Agile delivery team that is responsible for the ongoing scoping, development, testing and delivery of new Digital Services.
You will work with key technical and business stakeholders as a member of the delivery team, with the purpose of understanding and meeting the needs of clients and internal users. You will utilise your technical skills as a developer to build digital services that meet their needs in the latest technology stack with contemporary tools and services. This includes aligning with the the Client's digital platform framework and services, and established application development patterns, such as single page applications, web APIs, and event-driven programming. You will also be involved in the security lifecycle of digital services, including the application of the Information Security Manual to your software development practices.
To fulfil this role, you will have demonstrated experience with:
- Working in an agile delivery team, with a working knowledge of agile principles and the scrum delivery framework
- Automation of builds, tests, and deployments
- Participating in requirements analysis and user story estimation
You will have at least 3 years of demonstrated experience across the following:
Essential technical skills and knowledge:
- Development and sustainment of solutions utilising the following technologies and techniques:
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Microsoft .NET
Desirable technical skills and knowledge:
- Other Microsoft Azure technologies
- Single-page application development using ReactJS
General skills and experience:
- Working with agile projects including work estimation and participating in agile ceremonies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage, be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Participation in regular code reviews and working within a team of developers
- Tertiary qualifications in software development/engineering or a related discipline
- Relevant industry certifications
The role has an initial 12-Month contract with possible extensions. It is the Client's preference is for the services to be provided on-site at their Canberra office location, although they have hybrid working arrangements in place. Expectation is three days working in office and two days remote. Their in-office collaboration days are Wednesday and Thursday. Whilst onboarding and training is undertaken, the selected resource may be requested to attend the office full-time.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with active AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Maria Lastierre on 02 6245 1717 quoting Job Reference: # 259055
The closing date for this role is on Thursday, 23 November, 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.