About the Company:
Our client is a leader who provides services with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security space. They offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services.
About the Role:
The EUC senior engineer role is within the End User Computing (EUC) team. Its primary purpose is to design, develop, deploy, manage, and maintain the Technology catalogue and Standard Operating Environment (SOE) for all endpoint devices and associated hardware and software.
This role may be required after hours from time to time to assist with major incidents resolution.
- Executes activities and relevant service management processes to meet agreed Service Levels Objectives (SLOs) and ITIL best practices.
- Creates, develops, and maintains the client's standard operating environment (SOE including operating system, common applications base layers and platforms) for use on authorised devices and virtual environments.
- Plans and schedules software distributions (such as time critical release upgrades, security, and stability patches) in a way that minimises user disruption and a focus on customer experience, requiring minimal user assistance and interaction.
- Selects, implements, manages, configures, and maintains EUC device management platforms, policies, and associated infrastructure to meet the needs of the client.
- Provides specialist technical advice to senior and business stakeholders to aid in the delivery of company objectives.
Skills and Experience:
- 6 years' experience in EUC engineering for a large company with services that run 24/7.
- Expert Knowledge on software development process and different methods like Agile, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Integration.
- Familiar with Windows systems, both on desktops and networks and administer SQL servers.
- Deliver high-quality results quickly, in a fast-paced and challenging situations.
- Understand service levels from a business perspective.
- Experience with agile, lean, DevOps, and other best practices in the industry.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business and technology teams.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 260305.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.